Leading Systemic Redesign: Strategies from the Field
December 01, 2022
Learn from innovative educational leaders who are leading this charge as they discuss:
- Prioritizing culture over strategy as a driver of transformation
- Utilizing distinct staffing and evidence-based instruction models
- Building rigorous academic programs that incorporate workforce skills
- Integrating social, emotional, and cognitive growth into all aspects of a district’s improvement efforts, including professional learning
- Engaging the community to build a culture of collaboration
See first-hand how your school community can work together to redesign the school system, reengineer instruction, and co-author personalized learning for all learners.
Linda Darling-Hammond, president and CEO, Learning Policy Institute
Dan Bridges, superintendent, Naperville 203 Community Unit School District, Ill.
Shari L. Camhi, AASA president and superintendent of schools, Baldwin Union Free School District, N.Y.