AASA Unveils New Website
January 11, 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Alexandria, Va. – Jan. 11, 2023 – AASA, The School Superintendents Association, the nation’s premier organization representing public school leadership, is pleased to announce the launch of the all new AASA.org.
The new AASA.org provides an easy-to-navigate, user-friendly experience where educational leaders and advocates of public education can quickly find the information and resources they seek, so they can get back to what they do best – work to create bold and innovative learning environments on behalf of their school communities.
We’ve upgraded our website to provide our members and their teams with quick and easy access to the tools and resources they need to be effective school system leaders and thrive on the job.Daniel A. Domenech, AASA Executive Director
“We know, particularly in today’s current public education landscape, superintendents and other school administrators throughout the country are extremely busy people and are working diligently to best serve the students they serve. A convenient source of useful information is vitally important to make their jobs less stressful,” said Daniel A. Domenech, executive director, AASA. “We’ve upgraded our website to provide our members and their teams with quick and easy access to the tools and resources they need to be effective school system leaders and thrive on the job.”
Key features include:
- An extensive library of resources, all in one centralized location, filterable and searchable by topic and resource type
- A robust and reliable search tool
- The latest news, updates and resources on key advocacy and legislative issues affecting public education
- A user-friendly experience on any device
- Syndication of the latest news, upcoming events, toolkits, reports, case studies, fact sheets, webinar recordings, PowerPoint presentations, podcasts, blogs and more
- A new portal showcasing School Administrator, AASA’s award-winning monthly magazine. Key features include access to thousands of current and past articles, flipbook editions, previous issues and a search tool by key words
With the growing needs of educational leaders and stakeholders at the forefront, the new AASA.org is comprised of features that are flexible, sustainable and future-focused that support continued growth. AASA invites visitors to explore the new site and all the new features it offers.
AASA, The School Superintendents Association, founded in 1865, is the professional organization for more than 13,000 educational leaders in the United States and throughout the world. AASA’s mission is to support and develop effective school system leaders who are dedicated to equitable access for all students to the highest quality public education. For more information, visit www.aasa.org.