Legislative Advocacy Conference
Make your voice heard on Capitol Hill and learn about the latest federal policy issues that will impact your district.
School system leaders and school business officials are critical leaders when it comes to federal education policy discussions. The Legislative Advocacy Conference, presented by AASA and ASBO International, is your opportunity to learn, share and represent your district.
Over the course of 3 days, participants will hear from education policy experts, key U.S. Department of Education staff and meet with their Senators and Representatives on Capitol Hill.
Full schedule and speakers will be available soon.
Tuesday, July 11
- 8 am–5 pm: Registration & Featured Presentations
- 5:30 pm–6:30 pm: Reception
Wednesday, July 12
- 7 am: Registration Open
- 7:30 am–9:30 am: Congressional Breakfast
- 9 am–3:30 pm: Capitol Hill Visits
Thursday, July 13
- 7:30 am: Registration Open
- 8:15 am-10:30 am: Featured Presentations
July 11 to 13, 2023
Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
Not a member? Join today.Register Here
AASA, The School Superintendents Association