Redefining Ready! Cohort
More than a test score.
Participants in the Redefining Ready! Cohort will learn about the new research-based college and career readiness indicators, learn how to implement winning strategies for redefining student success in their districts and will be part of a national movement impacting policy, legislation and practice.
What will I learn?
- Use research-based college, career and life readiness indicators, and new K-8 indicators to shape your district’s direction
- Develop a deeper understanding of how these readiness indicators play out in different contexts
- Learn with and from visionary leaders who are at every phase of implementing these new measures of success for their students
- Work with leaders across the country to more authentically and appropriately assess and demonstrate high school graduates' readiness to survive and thrive in their futures
- Encourage success for all students beyond K-12 schooling
Registrations are accepted on a rolling basis.
Virtual Meeting Dates
Cohort registrants are encouraged to bring critical team members to the virtual meetings to facilitate collaboration within your district.
In-Person Meeting Dates
Participants will also experience a minimum of 2 site visits in addition to a full day Summit.
The 2023 Redefining Ready! Summit will be held on October 16, 2023 in District 214 (Ill.)Learn more about the RR! Summit
We're really putting our kids in a position to be the next generation of great employees, great citizens, and great people.Paul Kelly
July 27, 2023 to May 23, 2024
Not a member? Join today.Register Today!
Impact of RR!
Superintendents Christopher Nesmith (Washington) and Randy Squier (N.Y.) discuss the impact of AASA's Redefining Ready! cohort.