AASA Advocacy Conference Resources
July 18, 2022
For those of you here in DC in person (and those of you following along at home!) here are the resources for this week’s conference. We will be posting presentation slide decks as we get them.
- Jennifer Berkshire A Time of Crises For Public Education
- Marguerite Roza Education Investment in the Time of Crisis
- AASA/ASBO Advocacy Team Update
- Suzanne Goldberg Propose Title IX Regulations Resources
- Maree Sneed The Latest from the Supreme Court, OCR, DOJ, the Biden Administration and the States
- Melissa Junge and Sheara Krvaric ESSER Updates
- Celinda Lake Attitudes toward Education and 2022 Election Preview
And Making the Most of Your Summer with AASA’s ARP Tools: With ARP spending present of mind following last week’s sessions, we also want to share (or re-share) a set of AASA tools that can help you and your team reflect on your past and planned uses of these recovery funds. The AASA Learning Recovery & Redesign guidance and self-assessment tools focus on evaluating both how you approach using ARP funds, as well as what you use them for. We encourage you to use them to increase the impact of your spending in the remaining time.
Please take a few minutes to complete our Feedback Survey about the Legislative Advocacy Conference so we can continue to bring you the latest and best in federal advocacy sessions.