Network of Leadership Networks
A program of the Institute for Leadership Networks
The Network of Leadership Networks (NOLN) is a dynamic organization for individuals who lead networks engaged in the transformation of public education. The purpose of the NOLN is to increase the effectiveness of each member organization by deepening their leader’s understanding of networks as a force for transforming public education.
Organizations interested in joining the Network of Leadership Networks should contact MaryAnn Jobe at AASA.
At their fall 2006 organizational meeting, the NOLN adopted the core beliefs of the Center (PDF) and added one core belief of its own:
The power of networks to promote systemic thinking in
the transformation of public education is tremendous.
The mission of the Network of Leadership Networks is to:
- expand the effective action of every member organization.
- create and nurture the conditions that contribute to the transformational tipping point for public education.
- drive the tipping point for the transformation of public education.
- create and support a dynamic system of public education capable of sustaining itself over time.
- promote the belief that public education is essential to the continuation of our democracy.
The purpose of the NOLN aligns very closely to the mission of the AASA Leadership Development department.
To Learn More
Please contact MaryAnn Jobe at AASA.